Memo to Sen. Domenici D-NM

Pete Domenici.jpg

Pete Domenici

Dear Senator Domenici,


My name is David Nollmeyer. I am writing you to discuss Homeland Security. I was born in Roswell NM in 1961. I returned to live in New Mexico around 1994-96. This time period in Lordsburg, Catron County, Las Vegas, and Carlsbad was marked by a scorched earth campaign that is still not recognized.


I have filed civil federal cases that have resulted in a writ of certiorari being denied. New Mexico has several sensitive facilities.
LAPD is and has been running this operation. Chief William Bratton will emerge as one of the most negligent and corrupt figures in United States history.


I am writing from Bishop CA. The same patterns of delivering extortion and harassing me still exist.
One novelty, all the LAPD members are Gay or Bisexual. I am a lifelong heterosexual and am being scapegoated as being the above and a drug user.


I have managed to return to school and complete a 60 plus credits with a GPA of 3.8 in addition to cumulative score of 3.18. Needless to say totalitarianism seeks to isolate. I am attempting to recapitulate this event, which has endured over 19 years.
New Mexico may not be secure from RICO statutes.


Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer

October, 2005

www..moec-studies.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter to West Point