July 26, 2008
This criminal complaint sent to the FBI today is overdue. John Ashcroft was the United States Attorney General from 2000 to 2004. The FBI is authorized to investigate Homeland security issues. It is highly likely that similar complaints against Delaware officials will happen in the future and be part of the record.
I, David Nollmeyer bring a criminal complaint against former United States Attorney General John Ashcroft for violating the due process rights by engaging in de facto and negligent activities that are a chemical assault against the United States citizens and territories. The attack is orchestrated by a Gay Militancy run by a cell of LAPD California officers. During his tenure between the dates of 2001 and 2004 John Ashcroft as the chief code enforcement officer of the United States obstructed justice as CHAPTER 73 OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE1513. Retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant, CHAPTER 11B CHEMICAL WEAPONS 229. Prohibited activities in that he is a willing accomplice to this in continuo attack which is ongoing as of July 26, 2008.
Archives 2001 will covers events in Delaware after 9-11. Here my IV, V, and VIII Amendment rights are being violated. Intense electronic surveillance run by the Delaware State Police was unauthorized and including broadcasting data across public and private media as tv and radio. As I started to move an escalation began which would eventually attempt to poison all that I can, touch, taste, smell, hear, and see. This again is a CHEMICAL ASSAULT AGAINST THE UNITED STATES WHEN THE ANTHRAX SCARE WAS ONGOING.
Archives 2003 covers the same manner of incidents in California in mostly San Luis Obispo County, California. John Ashcroft is de facto or negligent in not prosecuting a CHEMICAL ASSAULT AGAINST THE UNITED STATES AND WHICH HAS LEAD TO A FRAUD IN AGRICULTURE STANDARDS IN THIS REGION.
Archives 2004 covers CHEMICAL ASSAULT AND ILLEGAL SURVEILLANCE IN LOMPOC, CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY.
These event are the worst in the history of California. It is shocking how law enforcement i.e.. Homeland Security officers are engaging in an CHEMICAL ATTACK on the United States.
In degree this is a HATE CRIME. I am an orthodox practicing Gaudiya Vaishnava of Japanese American. I am supporting pro heterosexual legislation as Proposition 8 in California now and in the time periods of John Ashcroft's tenure supported traditional heterosexual marriage.
Westwood CA 96137
Bill of Rights
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
CHAPTER 11B CHEMICAL WEAPONS
229. Prohibited activities
(a) Unlawful Conduct. Except as provided in subsection (b), it shall be unlawful for any person knowingly,
(1) to develop, produce, otherwise acquire, transfer directly or indirectly, receive, stockpile, retain, own, possess, or use, or threaten to use, any chemical weapon; or
(2) to assist or induce, in any way, any person to violate paragraph (1), or to attempt or conspire to violate paragraph (1).
(b) Exempted Agencies and Persons.
(1) In general. Subsection (a) does not apply to the retention, ownership, possession, transfer, or receipt of a chemical weapon by a department, agency, or other entity of the United States, or by a person described in paragraph (2), pending destruction of the weapon.
(2) Exempted persons. A person referred to in paragraph (1) is
(A) any person, including a member of the Armed Forces of the United States, who is authorized by law or by an appropriate officer of the United States to retain, own, possess, transfer, or receive the chemical weapon; or
(B) in an emergency situation, any otherwise nonculpable person if the person is attempting to destroy or seize the weapon.
(c) Jurisdiction. Conduct prohibited by subsection (a) is within the jurisdiction of the United States if the prohibited conduct.
(1) takes place in the United States;
(2) takes place outside of the United States and is committed by a national of the United States;
(3) is committed against a national of the United States while the national is outside the United States; or
(4) is committed against any property that is owned, leased, or used by the United States or by any department or agency of the United States, whether the property is within or outside the United States.
CHAPTER 73 OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
1513. Retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant
(1) Whoever kills or attempts to kill another person with intent to retaliate against any person for
(A) the attendance of a witness or party at an official proceeding, or any testimony given or any record, document, or other object produced by a witness in an official proceeding; or
(B) providing to a law enforcement officer any information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation  supervised release,, parole, or release pending judicial proceedings, shall be punished as provided in paragraph (2).
(2) The punishment for an offense under this subsection is
(A) in the case of a killing, the punishment provided in sections 1111 and 1112; and
(B) in the case of an attempt, imprisonment for not more than 20 years.
(b) Whoever knowingly engages in any conduct and thereby causes bodily injury to another person or damages the tangible property of another person, or threatens to do so, with intent to retaliate against any person for
(1) the attendance of a witness or party at an official proceeding, or any testimony given or any record, document, or other object produced by a witness in an official proceeding; or
(2) any information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation  supervised release,, parole, or release pending judicial proceedings given by a person to a law enforcement officer;or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
(c) If the retaliation occurred because of attendance at or testimony in a criminal case, the maximum term of imprisonment which may be imposed for the offense under this section shall be the higher of that otherwise provided by law or the maximum term that could have been imposed for any offense charged in such case.
(d) There is extraterritorial Federal jurisdiction over an offense under this section.
(e)  Whoever knowingly, with the intent to retaliate, takes any action harmful to any person, including interference with the lawful employment or livelihood of any person, for providing to a law enforcement officer any truthful information relating to the commission or possible commission of any Federal offense, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.
(e)  Whoever conspires to commit any offense under this section shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense the commission of which was the object of the conspiracy.
MOEC: Mobilization of Empire and Civilization