University of Cambridge Journal

Considering an Update to the Frontpage


Big Pine CA

October 20, 2022


The death of the Queen and the ascent of Charles is a prime opportunity to consolidate the Frontpage as well as the Position Papers. Citing concrete dates proves that one is cognizant of his environment. However it also creates information that will fade and possibly become obsolete. The longitudinal effect is very profound as well as the cohort sibling rivalry as persons mature and pass on.


My family is ready to turn. I am 61 now.


Barack Obama is the Singularity Target.


Bhakta David Nollmeyer is the Singularity Experiment.

,

My choice early in life to support Kirtanananda as a leader is now one of my greatest mistakes. The shaping of the Hare Krishna Movement, particularly ISKCON was and is still heavily entrapped. Keith Ham aka Kirtanananda was a practicing homosexual through his so called spiritual career. Howard Wheeler or Hayagriva his lover would eventually die of AIDS.


Killing for Krishna by Henry Doktorski is an expose by an 18 year devotee whom fell out with Kirtanananda after the Winnebago when the guru was caught in homosexual acts with a minor. The killing of Sulocana culminates in the beginning of Kirtanananda's downfall. Sulocana was murdered on May 22, 1986. I travelled to New Vrindaban, the commune begun by Kirtanananda and Hayagriva twice in 1986. I was introduced to someone who was presented to me as Tirtha or Thomas Drescher the murderer. This would mean before May 22. I did meet Henry. I also met many other ISKCON leaders. I can corroborate many parts of his now 10 book opus on the Krishnas.


Doktorski, H. (1986). Killing for Krishna The Danger of Deranged Devotion. Amazon. Retrieved May 25, 2022 from: http://www.henrydoktorski.com/Killing4Krishna.html


http://www.moec-studies.org/journal.c.htm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter to West Point

Memo to Sen. Domenici D-NM