To Governor Perry–Texas -TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2005

nollmeyer.d.pt.st.george.2005

David Nollmeyer 2005

Dear Governor Perry – Texas


My name is David Nollmeyer. I am contacting you do to in-continuo Human Rights abuse. I am contacting you in regards to issues of homeland security that have a Texas History.

Many years ago at the end of the Reagan Presidency I protested outside a facility in Houston where President Reagan was having a fundraiser. One of the Hunt brothers landed in a helicopter behind and he and his wife said hello to me. I had hitchhiked in from Santa Monica CA.
I slept in the park near this facility. That night someone attempted to set me on fire while I was sleeping. I believe it was a homeless person I had seen earlier.

I then hitchhiked to Atlanta for the second Martin Luther King Junior parade. I obtained a place across the start line and Jesse Jackson waved to me along with Coretta Scott King and Family.
In short I am protesting in the strongest terms the de facto conditions of spraying the air, slamming doors by the informant drones of LAPD, and the use of perpetual electronic surveillance. These conditions were prevalent then and continue to be so in Del Norte CA. There was a strong quake here in the past few days with no damage.

I have researched the spraying and Heinrich Himmler began developing the gas chambers of the WWII death camps by hooking hoses to the exhaust pipes of trucks and leading the emissions to enclosed rooms where prisoners were lead to their death.

There is also a red herring issue to be dealt with. I am a lifelong heterosexual and the perpetrators are gay bisexual. What is unique is that there is a strain of gay fascism here.
I continue to be heterosexual.

The dominant strains of fascism are German, Italian, Japanese, and Black Nationalist. I do not want to appear reactionary; this is a very severe hate crime. The concepts of psychopathy also come into play here.

I have litigated other issues in Federal Court related as to why I was protesting the re-election President Reagan.

I still have two open law suits against Bernard Parks and William Lockyer.
(See links below).

Texas has a reasonable reputation.

In lieu of any overt activity I am asking you to endorse a 10% Factor targeting violent felons in federal and state legislation. Money is being poured down the drain addressing small time offenders. A unified policy is more likely to lead to equal treatment for severe offenders who in one state get prosecuted and walk free in a few years in others.


Thank you for your consideration.
David Nollmeyer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open Letter to West Point

Memo to Sen. Domenici D-NM